MY FINALS ARE OVER!!
I have survived my first finals “weeks” in Umich! My finals were spread out over 2 – 3 weeks instead of the usual 1 week back at Hofstra so my perseverance level has been stretched out to its maximum. I’ve not had this many all-nighters since my Junior college days and so I’m really proud of myself for not giving in to sleep!! According to this website, Umich is among one of the top 25 schools colleges in US with the hardest finals. It’s probably not 100% credible but WOW. Imagine if I got into UPenn, my dream school. It’s ranked second hardest – I’m not sure if I’d be able to survive. I think I did well for some courses and absolutely rubbish for others, but THANK GOODNESS IT’S OVER.
Enough finals talk. It’s now the official start to my winter break! I have so many things I would like to accomplish or get a start on over break and I thought I will list them out and check back to see what I manage to get through. Who says goals have to be set on New Years’ Day??
My plans for winter break:
- Read Jodi Picoult and Michelle Phan’s books
- I also want to see if I can get a hold of Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult.
- Update my LinkedIn Account
- I am ashamed of myself! As a former Business student, I know the importance of maintaining an updated LinkedIn but I just never got around to it. It must be at least 3-4 years old by now.
- Apply for on campus jobs
- Now that the “honeymoon” (What??) grace period-semester is over, I really need to find a job. Umich is an expensive public school…
- Many many blogposts!!
- I’m so excited for this, I have many sweet ideas jotted down in a sketchbook.
- Revamp this blog?
- I’m not entirely satisfied with this blog design and layout so it’ll be nice to tweak some things around (:
- Vlog of campus
- I’m thinking of doing a campus tour vlog with activities like feeding squirrels!! I’m rather shy though and it’s getting veryy cold so we’ll see how that goes. Actually, I just really want to feed the umich squirrels, ha!
- Catch-up with family and friends
- Chicago day trip?
- I have never been there yet even though it’s 3-4 hours by train! But I’m not sure if I’d end up going if it’s by myself. Wish my friends are staying behind! #problemsofaninternationalstudent
That seems like a decent list to keep me occupied. WHOA Christmas is next week?? HAPPY HOLIDAYS everybody!